One of the Best Things to Do in Hollywood
Step into a world of fantasy and imagination. The Museum of Illusion will keep you dazzled with all the optical illusions from being trapped inside a bubble to hanging upside down from the ceiling. It’s all about the imagination! The 3D illusions will definitely give you the feeling of what it’s like to be up on a ledge of a building looking down!
Pose and play. That’s what the Museum of Illusion is all about. It’s about the angle! I had so much fun pretending I was running away from the giant donut! Flash photography is definitely encouraged. So snap away! The more the better and the merrier! It’s the best way to get a perfect shot. After all it’s all about the gram!
Pick a Room
There are so many different props to choose from. Although some areas could get a little too crowded. But it’s fun watching others. My favorite was the toy room. It gave me a sense of feeling of what it’s like to be bigger and small! Truly a fun place for all ages. Not just for kids but also for the young at heart.
So come on down. Bring your family and friends. Have a blast! Enjoy the series of optical illusions. The museum is located on the Hollywood strip. Bring your camera, but your IPhones or Android will do. All you need is a tripod or you can rent one for $7. The Museum of Illusions is definitely one of the best things to do in Hollywood!
Tips and Location
- Purchase tickets in advance!
- Select your favorite space/room
- Bring a tripod for your iPhone or Android
- Decide what you will do to capture a fun and exciting photo op for the gram
- Go on a weekday if possible. The weekend crowd could be a little crowded. You may have to wait a little longer for the popular rooms.
- Do not bring a big purse. A small clutch would be perfect. It’s very easy to get carried away snapping pictures. You don’t want to misplace your purse.
- Wear comfortable shoes (the toy room could get a little slippery) – especially if you plan to jump and do cartwheels!
- Be aware of the 20 minute parking next to the building!
6751 Hollywood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Hours: Every Day 10:00 AM – 12:00 AM